Sunday, May 2, 2010
You Know You're a Mom When...
Week of May 2
1. You are the gal getting the death stares as you attempt to maneuver the extra wide stroller through the city art fair. But you try anyway in an attempt to feel like your old, cultural self.
2. Your only hair product is called “saliva de la bebe.”
3. The songs you once blared to catch the eye of the cute guy in the car lane next to you are now turned off or to the lowest volume as to avoid scarring your kiddo for life.
4. Even one of your best friends is flabbergasted at the state of your master bedroom.
5. Your greatest accomplishment of the week is keeping your child out for eight hours, dragging him here and there with no nap, yet he is still all smiles.
6. You stay up all night listening to your son’s breath patterns and your hand on 911 because you administered recalled Tylenol literally three minutes before the new broke. Augh.
7. You brag to your family that you got to sleep in until 7:30 a.m.
8. You never, ever, ever get tired of that gleeful belly laugh.
9. You kill yourself trying to get teacher appreciation and birthday goodies in because you want to show your gratitude for their work in caring for your most prized possession…even if you do look like a brown-noser.
10. Your heart expands in a million places to accommodate the growing unconditional love, amazement and undying passionate you have for your little being.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment